Tuesday, January 6, 2009

December pictures

We had a wonderful month celebrating Christmas! Dave loves to decorate the tree.


My sister gave us a bassinett some time ago, and it is set up in our room looking pretty . . .


On Christmas Eve, we had "Nine Lessons and Carols" at our home. This is a worship service with carols and Bible readings and prayers. Christina was to give birth to Eve the next week (who, by the way, is a most beautiful baby).


On Christmas day we harvested some veggies to take to our family Christmas lunch.


Our sister-in-law obligingly took photos of us in my parents garden.

I hope you also had a fantastic Christmas and December.

2 comments:

  1. Sherrin and Dave,
    You are both looking well and happy! It is so good to see. How many weeks are you now, Sherrin? I can't wait to see your precious baby.
    We had a blessed Christmas with everyone home. My oldest just moved back to her apartment and she and my second oldest will be starting classes again on Monday...time passes so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karen! I am now 23 weeks. I'm glad to hear about your Christmas fun!

    ReplyDelete