Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Get Married!

I highly recommend Kara's two posts about Candice Watters' new book Get Married: What Women Can Do To Help It Happen. This book appears to avoid some of the pitfalls of Getting Serious About Getting Married and to encourage a more contented attitude of trust in God. I cannot do justice in a few words to the themes Kara explores in her posts. All I will say is that they are well worth reading! Check out part one and part 2 of her review. I would like to read this book in order to better help young women who desire to be married.

4 comments:

  1. i just bought this book on clearance. my koorong had a handful marked down to $7 so i couldn't resist that. :) i haven't finished it yet but so far, i'm thinking it's pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SECW, I recognised your face and followed the link to your blog. I think I would have lost touch with you towards the end of last year, just before you got married and I stopped blogging.

    I'm so sorry to hear about Steve. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete