C.J. Mahaney’s Living the Cross Centered Life: Keeping the Gospel the Main Thing is . . .
- A treasure for those who are seeking to focus their lives upon the person and work of Christ
- A challenge to those who believe that we "move on" from the gospel to deeper things
- A reminder of God's providence, holiness, sovereignty, mercy, and forgiveness
- A reminder of our depravity and the necessity of a Saviour
- The cry of one man's heart for the church and non-Christians to grasp the importance and power of the cross
You can read another review of the book at Heat and Light. This review covers the book's challenge to consider what you are most passionate about, and its exhortation to "never move on" from the gospel.